The legal and tax advice we offer is aimed both at Chinese companies, entrepreneurs and investors who intend to approach Italian and European scenarios and at Italian clients during the stages of their expansion in the Far East. Since 1998 we have been assisting entrepreneurial activities and investments between Italian-Chinese partners through meticulous legal advice and a very high competence in the management of critical issues related to transnational agreements involving different jurisdictions and languages, as well as different cultural approaches.
In particular, in our interactions with China and Hong Kong, we rely on a scrupulously constructed network composed of both international and local Chinese law firms, as well as consultants and banks having their offices in the largest commercial hubs located throughout China. Through our network we maintain excellent relationships with Chinese authorities and the business community residing in the most active commercial China, “Greater China.” Through our network we maintain excellent relationships with Chinese authorities and the business community residing in the most active commercial China, “Greater China.”
We mainly deal with:
- Scheduling European or Asian transactions for Chinese and European clients respectively.
- Cross-border extraordinary finance transactions – compliance with laws from different jurisdictions.
- Joint ventures in Europe and Asia.
- Tax planning in cross-border M&A contexts.
- Issues related to intellectual property protection, labor law and related to human resource management.
- Advising on the defense of client interests through assistance both before territorial courts and in arbitration proceedings.